|1) Follow instructions for installing Utopia Built-in Driver Backrest
Bracket (previous page) for stock Royal Star seats, except take off both
front and rear seats.
2) After Utopia Driver Backrest bracket is installed, separate two parts
(below) by removing the two bolts holding together.
3) Install front seat. May have to push hard on rear of front
seat to latch in place. If extremely hard (because no two Corbin
seats are alike), can remove latch and place washers under latch which
will make latch catch easier.
4) Next bolt Utopia Driver Backrest bracket parts back together tightly.
5) Install bar cover before installing rear seat. (Optional $14,
but recommend to hide areas between seat now exposed
since rear seat will now be back about 1/4).
6) Now attach Extension Tab by simply bolting in place into the
original threaded hole on fender.
7) Finally install rear seat and attach your new Utopia Driver