1. Remove rear seat from cycle.
2. Remove all staples holding on
seat cover, to point shown in picture 1.
3. Lift and bend back seat cover
and foam, being careful not to tear cover or foam as shown in picture 2.
4. Install our Custom Backrest Bar.
Lay in place as shown on picture 2. Mark and drill 9/32" holes
in seat base to line up with the holes in Custom Bar. Install bolts
through lock washer, flat washer, seat base and screw tightly into Custom
5. Now lay foam back down
in place and trim around bar as shown in picture 3 with long serrated knife,
all the way through to bottom of foam. (Caution: Be careful not to
cut wires if you have heated seat).
7. Install cover completely.
Do not cut slit in cover till completely installed as shown in picture
8. Feel for tube, under cover, and
carefully make a slit to allow it to come through the now installed cover.
"DO NOT CUT ANY THREADS WHERE COVER IS SEWN TOGETHER." Cut no wider
than necessary as shown in picture 5.
9. Install Peel and Stick Boot as
shown in picture 6.
10. Install backrest to tube with
11. Install seats, adjust backrest
for comfort, and "Take a Ride!"
Whatever you use to take off the rear seat
Any questions email
for Bob at email@example.com
A tool such as a slotted screwdriver to remove the staples
Electric or air stapler with 1/4" staples
Drill with 9/32" bit
Long serrated knife
Pair of scissors
Need to talk
to us? Please call (888) 343-3320
12 NOON - 5PM est.